• Interwiew "From L to E: Working with Archival Contingencies Lizza May David and Eva Bentcheva in conversation", published December 2019 in the Ctrl+P Journal of Contemporary Art, which was founded in 2006 by Judy Freya Sibayan and Flaudette May V. Datuin as a response to the dearth of art publications in the Philippines.
The publication is downlable here: https://bit.ly/2GcHWyi
• Review "Motions of This Kind: Propositions and Problems of Belatedness" in studio international
• Review about VIVA EXCON 2018 by Gwen Bautista for Spot.ph
• Jewel Chuaunsu for writing about my work in "Art Archive - a collection of essays on Philippine contemporary visual and performing art" Download here
• Artist Book "the canvas & the monkey", Kerber Verlag 2016
Inspired by her Philippine origins, Lizza May David explores topics relating to memory, knowledge, and loss in archives and nature in the Philippines. In this publication, she provides insight into her current painting practice within the context of her artistic work of the last ten years, accompanied by essays by Oona Lochner, Victoria Herrera, Anna-Lena Wenzel, and others. Have a look: https://bit.ly/30TLZsU
• Publication Jan Verwoert (Hg.) "No new kind of duck", diaphanes Verlag, 2016
Would I know how to say what I do?
No New Kind of Duck seeks to coin concepts for what we get to know by doing art and being among people. The book is the outcome of an exchange between editor Jan Verwoert and the participants of the Graduate School at the Berlin University of the Arts (UdK), the artists Alex Martinis Roe, Jeremiah Day, Azin Feizabadi, Lizza May David and Ralf Baecker as well as composers Nuria Nuñez Hierro and Björn Erlach.
• Photography "The Unknown Filipina" in Les Carnets du BAL #7, Oct 2016
• Documentation in Art Republik TV, 2016
• Press, Manila Bulletin, 2015
• Visual Essay "The Unknown Filipina" UNFIXED: Photography and Postcolonial Perspectives in Contemporary Art
• Catalog "You have every right", Ateneo Art Gallery 2013
• Text, "Tongue", Revolver Publishing 2012
• Catalog "Hope or Failure", Artist Group Global Alien, Eigenverlag 2012
• Catalog "Beyond Re/Production. Mothering", Revolver Publishing 2011
• Catalog "Being on the move", Community Space Litmus 2011
• Text, Global Alien - Newspaper, Eigenverlag 2009
• Catalog, Global Alien - GA1 / GA2 / GA3, Traktor Verlag Berlin, 2008
• The Model Family Award
Exhibition text by Katharina Garrelt, Metro Gallery, 2008